This website and its content is copyright of Nodengo.com – © 2023. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of Nodengo.com without the express and written permission is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is give to Nodengo.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission: adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media)
- You may not distribute or commercially exploit the content
- You may not transmit or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Nodengo.com takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
Enforcement of copyright If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
Permissions You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our website by [writing to us by email].
Infringing material If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email Contact admin [at] nodengo.com